or the nearest equivalent which may be found.

Date:  A soon as may be scientifically and econimically practical.
Duration:  Each participant is limited to 100,000 earth years.
Cast to participants:  Unknown, but extimated to be in the trillions of
dollars range.
**Please note that all funds must be made in US or European funds, drawn
on US or European financial institutions.**
Cost to interested attendees:  As much as we can squeeze out of you.

-zenlizard
MD coordinator,
National Iguana Awareness Day
As long as my temeprature and humidity conditions are correct, I am
considered normal.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.