Re: NEW PUBLICATIONS

At 09:44 pm 31/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
>At 1:34 AM +0000 4/1/00, luisrey wrote:
>>DARREN NAISH has asked me to send this list of vital new publications. And
>>believe me when he say they are vital..they are!
>>

>You missed Tyrannosaurus dodo, the feathered tyrannosaur from the
>earliest Tertiary. -- Jeff Hecht

And _Scissormanus pratchetti_, as described by Death, S in "Hogfathers - A
Guide To New Ornithimimids". ;)

100 imaginary dinosaur cookies if you get this at all...
|    Marcus Good aka "Finback"             | "That is not dead       |
|      goodmr@ses.curtin.edu.au            | Which can eternal lie,  |
| http://student.curtin.edu.au/~egood      | And with strange aeons  |
|"I'd call for backup if I had a radio...  |       -- HP  Lovecraft, |
| or a backup."  - Sam, Freelance Police   |      "Call of Cthulhu". |