Graves museum exhibits

I've noticed on the bottom of the Graves Museum symposium announcement
that some of the exhibits are:

  http://www.Gravesmuseum.org/dinosymp.html
  EXHIBITS TO BE DISPLAYED <snp> DURING THE SYMPOSIUM:
  The first public display of:
  Juvenile Tarbosaurus skull
  Juvenile T. rex skull
  brontosaur skull

  The first public display of a new species of:

velociraptorine

  oviraptorsaur
skull

  albertosaur

questions:
how can you display a 'brontosaur' skull? isn't the name unavailable for
use on a new species?

is the juvenile T rex the recent 'teen' T rex that is being privately
prepped and mounted?

a third, and unrelated question- on Ruben's lab site
(http://ucs.orst.edu/~joneste/rubenlab.htm) they have an image of a
Megalancosaurus which look slike it has a birdy head and a digger's
forelimbs.  What the heck is Megalancosaurus?  I've never heard of this
one before.

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com