Updated Disney Dinosaur credits

We have updated the credits for the Disney Dinosaur movie (subject, of
course, to Disney's last minute billing changes, etc. etc.) and believe
that this is the most complete credit list so far published. It includes
all of the locations used in the film, the Supervising animators and
design teams, advisors and other ephemera.

We'd be grateful for any additions and corrections to the list: if you
served as part of the design team and would like to be included or if
you advised the animation staff at any time between 1988 (when the film
started) and the end of the production, we'd be pleased to hear from
you.

http://www.dinosaur.org/disneydinosaur.htm

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

10024-0502