Re: Website

In a message dated 4/1/00 8:06:20 PM EST, luisrey@ndirect.co.uk writes:

<< the lavishly illustrated "Dinosaurs, the biggest, baddest, strangest,
fastest" by Howard Zimmerman (with George Olshevsky as consultant and a
plethora of dinoart masters). Two projects that I have been heavily involved
with in recent times. >>

Just received my copy in the mail today and it is a visual treat, with
magisterial full-color dinosaur art by Luis himself, Mark Hallett, Doug
Henderson, Greg Paul, Bill Stout, James Gurney, John Sibbick, several others.
Noted a few errata (including a blunder or two) that slipped through the
editorial cracks; perhaps they'll be fixed in a future printing. Don't expect
too much from the text, as the book is intended for ages circa 4-8(!). On
sale everywhere May 1. Was fun working with everyone on this project.