Re: sauropod killers

Truett Garner said:

There's no evidence of these animals [Deinonychus]
hunting in packs (even if they did, they're still too small to be going
after sauropods ! )

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't there been some YPM _Deinonychus_ quarry fossil matrial associated with _Tenontosaurus_? I realize this doesn't totally support the notion of pack-hunting for _D. antirrhopus_, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the remians were indeed those of an organized flock feeding upon _Tenontosaurus_. This picture has very often been depicted.

- Jordan Mallon