FWD Congo dinosaur search

Try < http://www.extreme-expeditions.com/african_index.htm >, Ray, it
should give you a list including mokele-mbembe and the like.

Yuck, I hate sites with frames. And this one is a swine to read as well.
Get me to the opticians!

Regarding Terry's other comments, I dunno if it is just a skeptic fixation
- I wouldn't be surprised if there *had* been creationist dino-hunting
expeditions... though I've never heard of any with that agenda. Similarly,
doesn't Cayce's foundation fund quite a lot of Egyptology in the hope of
finding proofs of some of their founder's visions??

Rachel

--
Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA)
< fortean1@frontiernet.net >