Re: summer intern needed

I don't know anything about this other than what's in this message, so
please don't ask me.  If you're interested, respond to the address
below.  -- MPR

From: RODPALEO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:18:58 EDT
Subject: summer intern needed
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

The Museum of Western Colorado is looking to fill a summer student intern
position to help with our dinosaur expedition program.  The successful
applicant will be required to help in all aspects of field work including
opening the quarry, helping to teach expeditioners, and closing the quarry 4
days a week.  An on-site camp trailer will be provided. The intern will also
gain experience in collections management and fossil preparation at the new
Museum facility.  The temporary position is scheduled for June through
August.  Deadline for applications is May 1, 2000.

If you love dinosaur paleontology and you could put up with the spectacular
Western Colorado canyonlands scenery, fresh air, clear skies, and mind
boggling geology for a summer, this job is for you. Send inquiries and
resumes to:

Rod Scheetz
Curator of Paleontology
Museum of Western Colorado