RE: Bambiraptor feinbergi

Sad to say, no.

The specimen was informally called "Bambi" (like "Sue" or "Stan" or "Lucy",
some specimens wind up with field nicknames).  That name was later enshrined
formally as _Bambiraptor_.

My fervent hope is that we will eventually be able to sink this species into
_Saurornitholestes_...

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742