Re: Bambiraptor feinbergi

Now don't go pooping on video games just 'cause you don't like the
name.  Don't we have a Gojirasaurus in Japan?  I think having a
Gojirasaurus, at least, is appropriate...

(I worked on a Sonic title myself...for me 'Sonic' indicates a Grande
Mal seizure-type management style -heh heh)

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com