Re: Bambiraptor feinbergi

Now don't go pooping on video games just 'cause you don't like the
name.  Don't we have a Gojirasaurus in Japan?  I think having a
Gojirasaurus, at least, is appropriate...

_Gojirasaurus_ is from New Mexico, not Japan. True, "Gojira" is the Japanese name for a cinematic monster that English-speaking folk call "Godzilla".

This thread reminded me of a very short but very funny animated feature called "Bambi meets Godzilla" which I saw many (many) years ago on the Kenny Everett Show. As the title suggests, it was a very one-sided encounter between little Bambi and Godzilla (or Godzilla's foot, anyway). Did anyone else see this?