Re: Bambiraptor feinbergi

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 18:17:05 EDT, you wrote:

>_Gojirasaurus_ is from New Mexico, not Japan.  True, "Gojira" is the
>Japanese name for a cinematic monster that English-speaking folk call
>"Godzilla".
>
>This thread reminded me of a very short but very funny animated feature
>called "Bambi meets Godzilla" which I saw many (many) years ago on the Kenny
>Everett Show.  As the title suggests, it was a very one-sided encounter
>between little Bambi and Godzilla (or Godzilla's foot, anyway).  Did anyone
>else see this?

"Bambi Meets Godzilla" is/was Marv Newland's graduate animation film
(he's since opened up "Rocketship Productions", his own great studio)
and is very well known in the animation industry. Tou can find it (and
othe odd Gojira/Gadzilla clips) at
www.stomptokyo.com/godzillatemple/movies.htm

"See, I told you he used to work in animation!"