Re: Therizinosauroid apomorphies

>Others out there may be able to give you some better characters, but the
>pelvis of _Sinosauropteryx_, at least, is typically coelurosaurian (short
>ischium, triangular obturator prong) and unlike those of carnosaurs and basal
>tetanurans.

Based on which specimen, however? Of the two Sinosauropteryx, the type is
horrifically mangled; while, to my knowledge, the larger specimen's
publication consists almost entirely of a couple 2 x 2" photos in the
nature article, one of which gives a few details of the tail, the other of
which shows what would appear to be a far better fossil of the whole animal
but is difficult to make out anything on given its miniscule size (this is
the gravid female).