Redpath Museum/Montreal-Quebec Paleo Exhibits

Hey,
Over the summer I will be traveling to the northeastern US and into French
Canada (Montreal, in particular).

I have just now started to think about paleo exhibits in Montreal and am
interested in hearing any suggestions from the list.

I know of the Redpath Museum of McGill University, but from what I have read it
is basically concerned with modern Quebecian biodiversity.  Does anyone know of
any paleo exhibits there?  If so, could you please contact me off-list and let
me know.

Also, if there are any other paleo exhibits in the city of Montreal, could you
please let me know off-list?

Thanks,
Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct