Re: Bambi vs Godzilla

Greetings,
As the DML's resident Godzilla fanatic, I've seen and enjoyed Bambi vs
Godzilla. I also remember hearing that Marv Newland did a sequel, called
Bambi's Revenge, where Bambi comes back to life with firey breath. As for the
name Bambiraptor, I think its a shame that a dino ended up being named after
a movie that spawned a generation of animal rights activists. At any rate,
just exactly how big did this creature get anyway? I haven't read that much
about it.
                                                    Thanks,
                                                    Buckaroobwana