Re: Bambiraptor the Magnificent

>>It has to deal with bambi, as in small! Nothing to do with the Disney
character!!!!<<

I thought so too (that the fact that the deer was also named Bambi being an
unfortunate coincedence), but didn't the describer say that he/she named it
Bambiraptor because "it's small, like Bambi"?  I don't remember where that
quote was taken from, but that doesn't matter becuase I'm sure that quote was
part of a news article that was posted on this list serve.  (also, Bambi isn't
a Latin word; I looked it up.  That doesn't prove my point, though, it may be
Greek)

Dan