EARLIEST IGUANODON

Does anyone know what the earliest skeletal record of _Iguanodon_
is? At SVP '99 (and at the Purbeck meeting actually), Norman showed
that _I. hoggi_ from the Purbeck Limestone is actually a camptosaur,
thereby crossing this specimen off the list. I am aware of the 'Garden of
the Gods' specimen (Bakker 1998).

Thankyou.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
P01 3QL                               [COMING SOON:
http://www.naish-zoology.com]