Re: Career/education advice

I really don't think anyone should do a B.S. that emphasizes paleontology -
even if you really want that.  It narrows your perspective way too soon.  A
paleo orientation should be adopted in grad school - so try for a degree
emphasizing as much geology and biology as you can.

chris

--
Christopher A. Brochu

voice: 312-665-7633  (NEW)