Re: Bambiraptor the Magnificent

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:24:31 -0400, you wrote:

>I find it intriguing that discussions such as the below captioned postings
>are allowed on this list, but I have been told that cryptozoological
>discussions (even about surviving dinosaurs) - which can be both
>intellectual and scholarly - are disallowed.  Why is this so?

Probabl;y due to the fact that the folks involved have some
credibility and do link their discussions to paleontology, which is
different from your being a reknowned sensationalist, con-guy, and
piss-poor researcher who cites hiogh-school students and garage band
drummers as "expert cryptozoologists" in your latest book, Loren.

p.s. Sorry, Mickey... but I've had run-ins with L. C. before.