Re: Bambiraptor

Dinogeorge wrote:

>>The species name >is< problematic! As I wrote before, and, now that I have
an actual copy of the paper, I do verify, the species epithet honors two
persons, Ann and Michael Feinberg, and must therefore be spelled
_feinbergorum_ according to ICZN rules.<<

Oops. This is what comes of my not yet having seen the actual paper. In that
case, yes, I do see the problem. I assumed it had only been named for *one*
Feinberg. In that case, this is an issue that can be brought before the ICZN.

Caitlin R. Kiernan