Re: Bambiraptor

In a message dated 4/10/00 2:43:53 PM EST, KiernanCR writes:

<< Oops. This is what comes of my not yet having seen the actual paper. In
that case, yes, I do see the problem. I assumed it had only been named for
*one* Feinberg. In that case, this is an issue that can be brought before the
ICZN. >>

Doesn't need to be. I'm publishing the emendation as a nomenclatural act in
Mesozoic Meanderings #3, which I'll finally have the time to produce this
April (after tax-time). That's all there is to it--and, of course, to make
sure everyone gets the word.