Re: Bambiraptor

----- Original Message -----
From: <KiernanCR@aol.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: Bambiraptor
Dear Caitlin,

I had the pleasure of attending the symposium on dinosaur-bird evolution in
which bambiraptor was first put on display to the public. Mr Feinberg was
pursuaded to purchase the specmen so he owns the fossil.He was also
pursuaded to loan it to the Graves Museum where , I believe, it will be on
display for a very long time. What they are trying to do is to raise money
for the Graves Museum, which they want to become a first class museum
rivaling similar museums in other states.

Shelley
                                                            (my email site
has my wife's name, Francine)