Re: Walking With Dinosaurs Skin TExtures

In a message dated 4/11/2000 12:54:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rowe@psych.ucsb.edu writes:

> http://www.dinosaur.org/walkingwithhorley03.htm

My major problems are with the sidebar:

_Koolasuchus_ is an amphibian, not a dinosaur.

_Peteinosaurus_ is a pterosaur, not a dinosaur.

Can't think just what _Steropodon_ is, but it ain't a dinosaur.

"_Torasaurus_", I assume, should be _Torosaurus_.

If you're only giving names of genera, please simply write _Tyrannosaurus_;
if you're going to write _Tyrannosaurus rex_, please include species names
for the rest as well.

Cynodont, shark, and squid should not be italicized.

_Polacanthus_ is a dinosaur.

I'm also surprised that there was no mention of the lack of
feathery/fluffy/otherwise non-scaly integument on the dinos (though I suppose
creating such an integument would have been hugely difficult with a computer).

All in all, a nice read.

Nick P.