Walking With Dinosaurs

I haven't seen this series or episode or whateer you call it yet, but I've
heard some bad stuff about it's accuracy. Is it bad enough that it's not
worth the time to watch it or is it still fun to just watch and enjoy? Also,
can I buy a copy of it if I like it (It's showing this Sunday here) and I
can't get it's taped off my satellite? Thanks

                                                                        ~Matt