Re: skin decoration Vs feather decoration in predatory archosaurs

Greetings,
Would these colors apply to large predatory dinosaurs? It seems to me that
coloration in the larger forms would be to enhance camoflage and ambush
capabilities. I've always pictured T.rex as brown and green with a blotched
pattern because of its forest habitat. It seems to me that any really bright
color scheme would undermine this. What do the rest of you think?
                                                    Thanks,
                                                        Brian "Buckaroobwana"
                                                                        Buck