Re: Bambiraptor's thicket

Thanks to Mary for these reports about the Florida meetings.  I find them
informative and I thank her for taking the time to prepare them and to send
them to the list. ......I wish I coulda' been there...

But, since many on the list remind us to "read the paper", I'm wondering
when the *formal* proceedings from symposia of this type will ever be
published?   For example, many of us are still waiting for our copies of the
proceedings of the Ostrom Symposium held over a year ago in New Haven!  If
the threshold for discussion on this list is that we've "read the paper", it
seems fair to me that the paper is at least published and available to be
read.

Why isn't this material published in some form so that it can be discussed?

Pat