Udanoceratops

I was making a little reconstruction of Udanoceratops, a Mongolian ceratopsian
much like Leptoceratops.  Unlike its relatives, however, Udanoceratops has a
very
deep jaw, large nostrils, and eyes set far up (that is, skyward) on its face.
HP
Headden's picture of the skull is posted on the Dinosauricon (look in the genus
list for Udanoceratops).  Could these unusual adaptations be for a partially
aquatic niche like a hippo?  (according to the Dinosauricon) Udanoceratops _is_
the largest of the bipedal ceratopsians and a partially aquatic lifestyle could
explain the gigantism.  What other interpretations for its weird skull are
there?
I looked at a skeletal reconstruction of _Protoceratops_ for comparison, and
P.'s
eyes are set fairly high up as well, so the eyes may not be an adaptation for
any
particular kind of life _per say_, but a phylogenic quirk.  I would appreciate
anything anybody has to say on the matter.

Thanks
Dan