BFV (was Re: sites PERIODICALS)

It is doubly unfortunate that not only are some important papers missing
that were published during the years 1959-1980 (I have heard that this is
slowly being dealt with), but that the years 1994-on are not being typed
in to the database (and as far as I know, there are no current plans to do
so).

The BFV is a valuable on-line paleontology resource that is withering
because of a lack of funding.

                    <pb>
--
"Gentlemen!  You can't fight in here!  This is the War Room!"
(from Dr. Strangelove)