Re: State Fossils

Steve  Brusatte wrote:

>My question is this: several states do not have official state fossils (as
far as I know). These states are: Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Indiana, Iowa,
Michigan, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, New H ampshire, North Carolina,
Rhode Island, and South Carolina. Do any of you know of official state
fossils of these states, and if so, could you please pass them along to me?
 Thanks a lot!

Why not post the answers on the list so I can use them as paleotrivia.

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog
Mines and Geosciences Bureau
Philippines