The list already exists! Re: State Fossils

Just for everyone's reference and to spare us all  the re-invention of the
wheel,

we've posted this information pretty reliably for about 4 years now at:

The Sort-of Official State DInosaur List

http://www.dinosaur.org/statedino.htm

There are a number of states including New York that are simply bickering in
their legislatures about which (if any) dinosaur to name as an official fossil.

If you want it to move faster, you can always:
a) lobby
b) write lots of letters to various governors, senators, legislators
c) be rich and start a huge public relations campaign
d) make one up and tell everyone that it's official. It's sort of hard to tell
when it isn't

Paul Heinrich and David Blomstrom maintain similar lists. Their URL's are noted
in the Resources section of our list.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502