Re: Dinosaur-Turkey DNA

Well,....you just gotta blab it all out! (of course...8^).
-----Original Message-----
From: bruceshillinglaw@netzero.net <bruceshillinglaw@netzero.net>
To: larryf@capital.net <larryf@capital.net>
Date: Sunday, April 16, 2000 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Dinosaur-Turkey DNA

----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Febo
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 7:29 AM
Subject: Dinosaur-Turkey DNA

Was watching Bloomberg news stock report, when a news item at bottom of page caught my eye (surprised it was able to distract me). It said something about scientists actually finding Dinosaurian DNA, and finding it closely resembling Turkey DNA. Anyone else hear of this???

Hi!
    You should have been at the Graves symposium! That's where that presentation was given. I don't know if I'm allowed to say any more on the subject, though, since those proceedings haven't been published yet - what's proper proceedure and decorum in this situation?