Re: State Fossils

Hey,
Thanks for the output of info on state fossils.  I appreciate Ed's posting of
his URL for a state fossil list.  I know of two or three of them on the web,
and his is probably the best.

I will be posting one on my site soon, and later today I will post a complete
list to the group for those who wanted them (I recall a few requests).

For the list on my site, I am interested in photos, so if anyone has any
pictures of some of the more obscure state fossils (like some of the crinoids,
brachs, fish, corals, petrified woods, and dinosaur footprints), I would
appreciate them.

For those interested, I already have webpages on some of the state fossils,
including my favorite, Illinois' Tully Monster.  Check out
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/burpeetullymonster.html to read more and see a
photo.

And, for those really interested, my series on state fossils will begin in the
upcoming issue of Fossil News, when I discuss Allosaurus fragilis of Utah.

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct