Florida symposium

Luis and Mary mentioned a couple things in their posts that have got me
thinking.

First, it was mentioned that various theropod integumentary structures were
viewed IN MICROSCOPIC DETAIL.  Am I to take this to mean that the structure of
the integumentary fibers in _Sinornithosaurus_, _Beipiaosaurus_,
_Sinosauropteryx_, etc. has been clarified somewhat?

Second, I recall from last year's SVP that it was found that, at least in
_Confuciusornis_ fossils, bone glows green and keratin glows orange under UV
light.  Have any of the other bristly theropods been subjected to similar
treatment yet to establish the presence of keratin in their integumentary
structures?

Third, Luis mentioned that the tail previously supposed to belong to
"Archaeoraptor" was lined with feathers.  What kind of feathers are we talking
about here?  Vanes and barbs, or bristles?

Finally, it was mentioned that Xu Xing has dug up some sort of feathered
missing link between dromaeosaurs, oviraptorosaurs, and troodonts.  Can anyone
give any more details without stepping on any fingers?

Kicking myself (again) that I couldn't go to Ft. Lauderdale,

Nick P.

P.S. Congratulations to Jim Kirkland and Dr. Tom on their stirring performances
in Walking with Dinosaurs (almost worth missing a fifth of every episode)!
;-)