Re: Nesting with Dinosaurs.

I must admit to having seen an advance version of WWD.  Possibly the UK
version.

There are a few moments of confusion for me regarding how the THEORIES
were presented.

Postosuchus could not really urinate that way huh?  Most reptiles do not
have a clear yellow fluid as a waste product  do they?

The vertpaleo listserv had quite a bit to say on WWD.  It would be
interesting to view  those earlier postings now that the US version has
aired.

Jenny