Re: PROJECTILE URINATION?

Hi, all!
    I was told (by someone in a position to know) that I should expect to
see miracles shriuded in innaccuracies when "Walking" aired. In this, I was
not dissapointed. From the point of view of a guy who likes to draw
dinosaurs, the bar has just been raised a bit! But.....
What is the story with the pterosaurs? I thought that it had finally been
decided that pterosaur wings attached to the body at the hip, not the ankle!
Was I mistaken? Or are there some new discoveries that I was not aware of?
    "Eyes open.",
            B.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World