Re: PROJECTILE URINATION?

At 10:09 pm 17/04/00 EDT, Tetanurae@aol.com wrote:
>There was no parental care shown except in Tyrannosaurus,
        Well, the Torosaurus did try to defend their young. But I guess having
the
baby crying "wolf" all night got on their nerves...

>And my number one nit to pick, is that not a darned one of those dinosaurs
>had any speck of feathers.
        I don't know whether the "quills" on the Ornitholestes were actually
feathers or not... and I'm quite sure he had feathery fore-arms..

|    Marcus Good aka "Finback"             | "That is not dead       |
|      goodmr@ses.curtin.edu.au            | Which can eternal lie,  |
| http://student.curtin.edu.au/~egood      | And with strange aeons  |
|"Before you crawl, you have to learn to   |       -- HP  Lovecraft, |
| fall." - TMBG, "Thunderbird".            |      "Call of Cthulhu". |