Re: Florida

What Mr. Chapman failed to mention was the presentation he & Mr. Andersen
made showing their 3D imaging.  Triceratops in motion was a sobering
thought.  We know they were big, but  forget some of their agility/mobility
potential when we constantly view only skeletons....

NICE JOB!

:) Jenny (who is staying OUT of trouble in NYC)

PS  Ralph:  Gators... not crocs!  And they were supposedly yummy too!

Jenny Herdman
Assistant Coordinator
Moveable Museum/Paleontology of Dinosaurs
Education Department
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West @ 79th Street
NYC NY 10024-5192