JURASSIC MARGINOCEPHALIANS

Dr. Tim (not Tom) wrote...

> Like basal marginocephalians, we just haven't found them in
> the Jurassic yet.  (Or, for both marginocephalians and abelisaurs,
> they have been found in the Jurassic, but not recognised as such.)

_Chaoyangsaurus_ is supposed to be Jurassic, plus there are possible
pachycephalosaur domes from the Maleri Fm.

Regarding the US screening of WWD, did you still have the weta and
tuatara stock footage in the ice forests episode? And think
yourselves lucky that you didn't get the 'broken horn _Torosaurus_'
scene.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
P01 3QL                               [COMING SOON:
http://www.naish-zoology.com]