Re: Coati-mundi walking with dinos (humor)

The early mammals might have looked a little like a coati-mundi, but that
WAS a coati-mundi. Must have been saving on modelmaking or computer costs.

In the "Making of WWD" I thought I saw a puppeteer's arm inside one of these mammals. It must have been rather uncomfortable for the puppeteer (not to mention the poor coati). I hope nobody from PETA was watching!

;-)

Tim

P.S.  Be thankful I refrained from any tasteless Richard Gere jokes.