RE:Walking with Dinosaurs

I thought the show was wonderful. Of course it was not scientifically
correct in all aspects, but it does serve one very important purpose: get
the young, 'fledgling' earth scientists interested in dinosaurs and the
other aspects of science at an early age which will mean more interest later
in life. With all the publicity surrounding the show's premier, I believe
that goal was accomplished.

The show did mention that T-Rex staked out large areas at its hunting
grounds. Is this true for the Jurassic Allosaurus also? The show had a
hunting pair, but did Allosaurs exhibit pack behavior based on bone sites
(specifically Cleveland-Lloyd quarry)?

Bob