RE:Walking with Dinosaurs

>it does serve one very important purpose: get the young, 'fledgling' earth
scientists interested in dinosaurs and the other aspects of science at an
early age which will mean more interest later in life. <

Absolutely an important function. I recall the various issues of Life and
Natural Geographic in the 1960's.  It's interesting that that wave of
dinoscience was followed by informed and innovative thinkers such as Ostrom,
Bakker, Currie, Holtz et al.

>The show did mention that T-Rex staked out large areas at its hunting
grounds. Is this true for the Jurassic Allosaurus also? <

Is it true for T. rex?

>Did Allosaurs exhibit pack behavior?

Good question!