Little extinction idea that I whipped up....

Gang,

    Here's a little extinction hypothesis that I whipped up one day after
having seen some of WWD. Maybe the metor thingy (which the media, for some
reason, portrays as the "actual, proven" way that the dinos died, it's kind of
irritating.) didn't whip them out. Isn't there evidence that the dinosaurs
were already dying out when it hit anyway? Maybe, they killed themselves.
Maybe, the whole predator/prey, survival of the fittest thingy got too tough.
They adapted too well, and evolved to be too tough. In doing so, they whipped
themselves out.... Just a thought.

                                         Caleb Lewis