Re: Flying with dinosaurs?

>Was it just me?  Did I miss the birds?  In WWD I would have loved to see
>birds perched near a mass hatching of hadrosaur colony, swooping down and
>carrying off an embryo.  I mean, since we're speculating!

In the BBC versions there is a very cool sequence in which the
"Ornithocheirus" (waa...I keep calling that thing Tropeognathus) upsets a
nesting colony of Iberomesornis resulting in a feathery gang-attack on the
giant pterosaur. That was one of the finest sequences in the series...I
have no idea why it appears to have been deleted from the US version while
the whizzing Postosuchus was left in place.

Cheerio
Brian