Re: Walking with Dinosaurs

>>Also there were no bird-dinos or furry pterosaurs (They *do* have that
technology now -- look at _Stuart Little_; and even my $200 3D animation
package can at least crudely simulate fur!)<<

It was mentioned that _Ornithocheirus_ had fur, as he was shown huddling for
cover in a small cave "because his fur was too short to protect him from the
rain" (quote paraphrased). I don't recall noticing any birds.

Caitlin R. Kiernan