WWD DVD

I have the DVD of WWD on order. It contains an additional 25 minutes of
footage, I presume additional to the US version. Turns out this is the
Kenneth Brannagh (UK) version. Was the UK version 25 minutes longer than the
US version? That would add an entire episode to the show. Since I have the
US on tape I will compare. Whatever it is, it will be highest quality
digital video with no Discovery Channel logos on the screen and completely
lacking the WWW.DISCOVERY.COM refs as well (I think? I hope!...You never
know...)

I will report back after I see it.

Dane C.

-Just itching the see all those huge herds ;)