Books

A friend was saying yesterday that he would like to
get a good up-to-date book on plate tectonics,
suitable for the general reader.

As well, I'm interested any any books on theropods
that are again up-to-date and, (if possible), well
illustrated. (Did I read something on the list
recently about a book in preparation on this topic?)

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Plus, could you people posting reports about the
Florida symposium knock it off! You're making me sick
with envy. I've done nothing but kick myself for not
going - though Florida is a long way  from Perth,
Western Australia.

Garth