Re: Dinosaur heart found?

Heinz Peter Bredow wrote

AOL in Germany has a short news item about the supposed finding of a
fossilized dinosaur heart. At http://www.cnn.com/NATURE/ I found nothing
about it, so this is the translated report. I had to translate it from german
and I´m not sure what it's worth.

Does anybody know´s more about this? Fools day is over so I guess there must
be at least a little truth in this report.

A reliable source from the Canadian Museum of Nature told me about the heart this morning. I believe Dale Russell has authored at least part of the paper and it will be in Science this afternoon.

Hope this helps,
Martin Brazeau
--
1st Year Pure&Applied Science