Re: WWD most watched non-sport event on cable in the 1999-2000 season

WWD beat WWF!

The two hours of WWF Monday Night Raw are usually number 1 and 2 on the cable
lists as far as weekly ratings go, but it looks like Walking With Dinosaurs got
the 3-count this time.  NOT easy to do!  Just FYI, "Raising the Mammoth" also
beat Raw last month.  Go Discovery Channel!

--
Michael A. de Sosa
Undergraduate Student

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make
as they fly by."  -Douglas Adams