buncha die-hards ain't ya? (Dino heart)

Gang,

     The morphology indicates that it had a high level of activity and yet it
isn't endothermic? Well, you can't exactly get a high level of activity from
ectothermic (and I have debated this at length before, if you check the
archives, and don't incredibly care to again). And I don't think this thing
was big enough to register for homeothermy (correct me if I'm wrong, and what
else could it be?). But, regardless, I have to say this:     I told ya so.

                                          Happy,
                                          Caleb Lewis