Re: WWD DVD

        I've just purchased the BBC version of WWD on tape and IMHO , it's much
better than what Discovery broadcast(No offense Dr.'s Holtz , Horner ,
Kirkland etc. ). Some very good scenes were left on the cutting floor by
Discovery. The narration was much better , especially the late Cretaceous
extinction event(more than just the impact scenario that we received here
in the U.S. broadcast). View the BBC version before passing judgment .
        BTW, "Willo"was initially described in the museum newsletter as being so
well preserved , that "eyelashes" were still around the orbits . I thought
this was a bit strange , but maybe not ! In any case I'll be visiting the
museum later today to get some photos of the displays and see for myself .
Regards ,
Truett Garner